Technical writing & web design
Farrell Documentation offers experienced contract technical writing and website design services including web content writing, web development, and technical writing and editing. We have been in business since 1995 and can guide you through any size documentation or online project.
We specialize in developing content for your website. With the technical writing, design, and SEO experience of our staff, your website will not only look nice, it will be informative, and you will get the page rank you need to be successful.
The following website services are available:
- website design & development; website content writing and research
- search engine optimization (SEO); Facebook and other social media integration
- intranets and extranets; MySQL database integration
- WordPress, Clickability, and other CMS; shopping carts including PayPal, Google Checkout, and credit card payment processor integration
- interactive forums and photo galleries; graphic and video slideshows; integrated Google and other calendars; internal site search
- hosting and domain registration
We don’t just throw websites together. We put thought, care—and talent—into each one. We have won multiple Society for Technical Communication (STC) awards for our sites, including a coveted International Online Communication Competition (IOCC) award.
Karen Farrell, the owner and primary contractor of Farrell Documentation, is a technical writer and editor with over 16 years of experience in the technical writing field. She has won numerous STC awards for technical publications and online communication, including 17 chapter awards and two international awards. Farrell Documentation has the expertise you need to help you move forward with your technical writing project.
The following technical documentation services are available:
- user guide & training manual writing
- template production (FrameMaker and other tools)
- editing and proofreading of technical publications
- rewriting and updating existing technical documentation
- online help development
Related services include the following:
- web- or computer-based demos (training videos)
- software user interface design
- marketing and technical marketing material development
- website content writing
- logo design
We also offer basic graphics support, including logo design, as part of your project. Graphic artists can be employed for more complex needs.
Get a quote for technical documentation or web design